Our dedication to developing safer, more reliable and more sustainable electrical systems shows in our projects both large and small, from CCTV and fire alarm systems to complex on-site electricity generation and power distribution.
Because of the many complications and complexities inherent to electrical and communication engineering, a reliable firm needs a complete staff of engineers that combines hands-on experience with modern innovation. AAA Engineering offers that rare combination of seasoned industry veterans and future leaders, giving you the assurance that you’re getting both tomorrow’s technology and today’s experts.
Whether you need industry professionals to evaluate your electrical system’s performance and recommend changes or design a new one from the ground up, our expertise and solution-oriented strategies make us uncommonly qualified.
The broad range of services we analyze, develop and implement include:
- Low and Medium AC Distribution systems and substations
- On-site emergency and standby power
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Surge and transient voltage protection
- Electrical monitoring and control
- Short circuit and selective coordination study
- Arc flash analysis
- Reliability analysis
- Energy conservation
- Traction Power
- Building interior and exterior
- Outdoor (Roadway, parking lot, etc.)
- Computerized Calculations and Design
- Communications systems
- Security/CCTV/Access control
- Systems Commissioning
- Factory Inspections and Witness Testing
These and other services provided by our electrical and communication engineers ensure that your project receives the comprehensive care that it needs and deserves.